Friday, April 24, 2009

How Quickly Things Change


I was downloading some pictures onto my computer and came across a couple of photos I had taken during a trip that Nan and I had made to the Atlantic coastline in late March. I was struck by the difference in the two pictures which were snapped one right after the other. Looking toward the South, the first picture depicts a beautiful day to enjoy the beach.


However, looking to the North, tells a much different story!


Nan and I spent maybe ten minutes on the beach, before the cold winds of the approaching cold front encouraged us back into our car.
We tried driving South along the beach and stopped again in a sunny spot, only to be driven back into our car within five minutes, because of the relentlessly approaching storm.
Still, it was beautiful--mostly because we were sharing it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment